- Please allow 1-3 business days for our team to process your order once payment/order has been processed
- Standard Shipping: Once processed, 2 to 8 business days (USPS).
- Orders placed on Friday - Sunday will process the next business day (excluding public holidays) as we are closed on weekends.
- BRACHA is closed on all major holidays. If an order is placed during this time, it will get processed the next business day.
- BRACHA is not liable for lost, stolen, or undelivered items
- Promotional deals and offers are excluded from free shipping
- PRE-ORDER listed items can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship from the purchase date.
- Please allow up to 4 business days for any custom item to be made and shipped. Note ''custom items'' are final sale.
- Shipping to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses are sent USPS parcel select. Due to military handling time, the delivery may take up to 40 days for some destinations.
- BRACHA does not cover import fees items are shipped DDU (delivery, duty unpaid)
- UPS does not deliver to PO boxes. Please select USPS
- Flash Sale Friday items are excluded from free shipping
ROUTE + BRACHA SHIPPING PROTECTION
BRACHA is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route+ package protection at checkout.
When you add Route+, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
How do I file a claim for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
If you insured your order with Route+ at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a claim. You can also file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/.
Note: Make sure to have the Order ID we sent you or the Route Order ID ready to use with the claim form.